Thank you for your interest in the 2019 Gainesville Pride Festival. The date for the Pride Festival this year is October 26th. The event takes place in downtown Gainesville at the Bo Diddley Community Plaza and on the surrounding streets. The event features live musical entertainment, kid’s activities, and a variety of vendor booths with something for everyone. Each year we have had an increase in festival attendance with around 5000 attendees in 2018.
Please see vendor details below. If you have any additional questions about the festival, you can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 352-377-8915.
The festival Vendor Forms for each vendor type are listed below. To view the appropriate vendor form, click on the link below. Note: You must have the Adobe Reader installed in order to view the forms.
Please print out the form and return it with payment to PCCNCF P.O. Box 5383 Gainesville, Fl 32627
Please note that Early Registration ends on September 30th. Regular registration fees apply for all forms received on October 1st or later. (See forms for the respective fees)
- Non-profit Vendor Application 501 C3 or C4 only
- Commercial Vendor Application
- Community Organization Vendor Application
- Food and Beverage Vendor Application
- The festival is 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm Saturday October 26th at the Bo Diddley Community Plaza. When you submit an application you will be assigned a space number and sent email confirmation by October 19th, 2019.
- Please note that there are several events in or near downtown Gainesville on the morning and day of the festival. We usually have an early crowd and we recommend that you take advantage of that by setting up between 9:30 and 10:30 a.m. If you decide not to take advantage of the early crowd, please plan on being completely set-up by 11:30 a.m. so as not to interfere with the parade or festival set up. We will be setting up and marking the vendor spaces before 8:30 so vendor check in will not begin until 8:30 a.m. Vendors arriving before 9 a.m. or after 11:30 a.m. may not have a space immediately available. You may have to wait for a while to check in.
- Applicants are responsible for all transportation from parking areas and from the festival site.
- We strongly recommend that you bring a 10 x 10 pop up canopy as many of the spaces are in the direct sunlight for extended periods during the day.
- Vendor unloading and loading takes place at the traffic barriers adjacent to the plaza between 8:30 and 11:00 a.m. We are aware that the unloading situation may be challenging, but it is what we have to deal with so we ask you to please be patient and courteous.
- Please understand that you will probably not be able to drive right up to your spot to unload and if traffic is backed up at the barriers you may have to wait a few minutes or walk in from a block or more away. Please limit your unloading to no more than 15 minutes or less and please do not block traffic or other vendors. Vendor unloading and loading near the plaza will be nearly impossible after 11:00 a.m. You will have to park elsewhere and carry your items in after 11:00 a.m.!
- Volunteers will be available the morning of the festival to assist you as necessary.
- We won’t ban anyone from participating for leaving early, but we ask that you please try to stay at least until 6 p.m. Of course you are encouraged to stay until the festival ends at 9:00 p.m.
- All vendors must vacate the plaza by 9:30 p.m. to accommodate the plaza clean up.